Earthquake!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Holy crap, I was just sitting here at my desk and all of a sudden it and the whole house started shaking. A freaking earthquake here in Joplin MO! I checked the news and sure enough it really happened,the earthquake was centered near Oklahoma City and we felt it here. Unbelievable!

Randy that is scary. I honestly think there is something to the oil well fracking is causing some of this. The New Madrid fault line is nothing to play with. It swallowed up an entire town a 100 years ago.

I was just looking for more info,seems there was a 4.7 early this morning followed by aftershocks of 3.4 and 2.7. The one I just felt was reported as a 5.6 by USGS.

Sounds like a whole lotta shaking going on. At least there wasn't a lot of damage done.

in wichita ks we had a quake at 10:52 aprox. the news came on in and said what Racer said. i knew what it was cause i was in a smaller one long time ago.

Back