Eagle attacks...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcnut143

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Has anyone had an eagle/hawk try to attack their rc? I was runnin down by the river and had a hawk swoop down at the car a few times. He would fly down by it then land in a tree alongside the road and watch it. When he couldn't turn his head any farther he would jump around to see it. He dive bombed it a few times but never got any closer then a few feet to it.

lol thats funny, i had a badger come out of its hole and chase my maxx before...

That is very odd.

I chase my dogs with my truggy. They're still not sure if they think it's fun or not. They look all happy and tails a waggin until it starts to get close and then they freak out and run.

It's fun for me though :)

I ran over a squirrel with my rusty years ago. He dooked the wrong way and I caught an edge and barrel rolled right over top of him. I wasn't trying to get him; at least figured I wouldn't get nearly as close as he let me. He didn't appear hurt at all, but when I came outside afterwards, he was in a tree before the door closed!

I've had dogs take off after it. Once you stop, they stop... freaks their owners out when they are trying to walk their dogs in the park... and it takes off after a 30mph toy!

My dog loves chasing my buggy!
If I'm in the backyard, she will run to the door and wait untill someone lets her out so she can chase it lol.
When she loses intrest, i chase her untill she gets peeved enugh to chase it back!
Taken the buggy to the oval once, was doing laps with some footy trainers, they didn't mind and i thought it was funny =)

But seeing an RC getting dive bombed would be hilarious! Mines been swooped my a magpie, but only once.
And a badger? Man that's hilarious!!!! Anyone ever hit a skunk??

Hit a skunk in a 1:1 but not an RC. The neighbors cat used to love to ambush my brushless T4....it was great fun. Cat attack truck....chase cat. It runs away and sets-up for another go-round. Darn thing could run down a battery pack doing that. It was fun.....and watch the fur fly...lol

I was flying a foamy airplane in my yard, and a hawk charged at it with his claws forward. It got within about 5 feet, then flew off to a tree about 100 yards away. It was cool cause it happened right over my head..

i had a tmaxx stepped on my a moose. I was out in a farmers field and just driving around, When BAM! mother moose chases it around. It kept gaining on it and eventually stepped on it, realized it was hot and took off. Needless to say it was a wright off.

If they can do that to a deer imageine what they could do to ur RC.....

Last edited by a moderator:
That vid is amazing isn't it!! Be a little more impressive with a deer that didn't stand 2 feet at the shoulder but its cool every time I watch it.

The moose absolutly totaled it. like, there was nothing left. LOL. IT stomped it and stomped it and crushed it to hell. That was the end of that. The engine survived, but i needed a new cooling head, the crystal also survived. Thats about it.

Poor Bambi....:hehe:Eagle talons are no joke. That deer probably was around 40 -50 pounds... quite a feat for a damn bird! Come to think about it, i have had my azz kicked by a Kockateel! I know more redneck edumacation is showing....(SP)

Thats the smallest deer I've ever seen?!?!

Its called a Roe deer. They live in Europe as the info in the vid says. 3-4 ft long, 2-3 feet tall, 40-60 pounds.

Anybody know the smallest deer? I think its the leaf muntjack, but i'm not sure. Sure are neat little critters.