E Revo 2.0 vxl 6s pictures

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erbejeff388

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just got a VERY lightly used E Revo 2.0 vxl 6s from an ebay type website for around 250 dollars. It didn't come with the manual or any of the paperwork and I'm new to the revo world so I may have some questions. I just installed rpm a arms on the front and the rpm true track on the rear.(yes it will fit with some light modifications to the axle carriers.) In the process of replacing all of the bearings due to the person that had it before me not maintaining it very well. I'm also changing the springs to a stiffer progressive spring. So to finally get to my point. I would like for everyone who has an e revo 2.0 to post some pics of your rigs so that I might be able to get some ideas. I will also be posting some pics as I progress with my build. Looking forward to seeing all of your builds guys. Thanks

Huh... how much did you modify the rear carriers? I thought they were significantly different... I'd be afraid of getting the bearings out of line at the very least.

I just used a dremel to remove some of the plastic to get the bearings to fit. It took a little while because I just took off a little at a time, test fitting in between to make sure I didn't take off to much. You can always take off more but you can't put it back. The main thing to remember is to take your time and don't rush. Use light pressure and keep the dremel moving around the opening to ensure that you don't get any flat spots. You also need to be sure to go just deep enough so that the bearings are flush and not protruding out of the axle carriers. There is a video of how to do it on YouTube. I'll see if I can attach a link to it for you. Other than that no other modifications were needed.

Will have to give that a try. Just ordered some 8x15x5 bearings, which should work for the outside ones, might be 1mm too wide... but at least they will fit both the new shaft and old bearing recess. I'll wait for those to show up before I take out the dremel.

Very tired of breaking rear tierod ends. Seems every time I run the truck, I break at least one of those.

Back