E-Maxx...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retread316

Adrenaline Junkie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, I drove an E yesterday (I'm selling one for a friend).

TORQUE! Wheelies!

It was cool........but......there are two things missing that will always keep me in Da Nitro House!

Sound and Smell BABY!

It's like this.....drive away and come back by at top speed....it's like - whirrrrrrrrr......

I'll stick to the good old BBBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Originally posted by Retread316

Sound and Smell BABY!
I'll stick to the good old BBBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

those are the things that bring me so much joy from nitro...the realism. I love the engines. I also love not constantly charging batteries.

nd

have you noticed that this smilely :beard: looks kind of like your avatar...

the sound and smell has me hooked also.

I just don’t get the whole electric thing…
I have an AE B3 Stadium Truck and it sits on the shelf until a friend asks to drive one of my trucks.
I just don’t find any joy in driving it. Even though it goes fast and handles well it just doesn’t satisfy the NEED.

I think we are all a bunch of "nitro huffers"

nd

Yeah! I need Woodie to change my status back to 'Nitro Sniffer' hehehe

I do love the EMaxx. I can run it in the house, terrorize the plants and animals and do barrel rolls down the stairs. If I did that with any of the nitro Id get my head kicked in by wife.

ReTread - the OTHER thing missing in electric, and to me most important, is Durration ;)

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ

ReTread - the OTHER thing missing... and to me most important, is Durration ;)

there are special creams to help this problem!!!!

oh i mean special batteries to help this ...

Originally posted by Niffken

there are special creams to help this problem!!!!

1 up for the Niff....
Now we know why Chris has the need to take his truck apart and clean it so often. Can you say Massive Frustration?

I just needed to a reason to play with the lithium grease.....

Hehehehe..........

Must be married. No one else needs grease.......

I could be wrong here but isn't an E-Maxx an electronic rc? If so does it not really belong in the GE Forum?

Yes...the E-Maxx belongs there...but I'm commenting on how much better the T-Maxx is than the E-Maxx!

electric sucks sort of. t-maxx= major beast.. e-maxx= not such a beast gotta go with the exaust + noise

I have driven some mean EMaxxes, that in the first 30 seconds, would SMOKE the doors off a nitro TMaxx. And ALL EMaxxes will Wheelie out of the box ;)

But, I love my nitro :D

You can get some very SICK AIR with an EMaxx just the same.

Hey El - have you ever driven one?

Nope, I wouldn't stoop that low! Bseides, to get the Air I am talking about you need top end not acceleration.

You would be VERY surprised! I kid you not, the EMaxx is nothing to blow snot at. For an electric monster truck, you can't go wrong. If you ever get a chance, check one out. You would like it.

One of the cool features is shifting on demand. You in fact shift from 1st to 2nd when YOU want to ;)

Back