Dynamite Mach. 26 hsn Loose

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnstalum

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a HPI Savage running a Mach .26, a fun truck for bashing. I noticed after running for a few minutes, it would shut down. Troubleshooting showed the the hsn is loose and vibrates to lean settings on it's own after running for a minute or two. What is the best fix for this? Can I just replace the o-ring? My temp fix is to tape it so it does not spin itself lean but that is obviously not a long term solution.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I have a HPI Savage running a Mach .26, a fun truck for bashing. I noticed after running for a few minutes, it would shut down. Troubleshooting showed the the hsn is loose and vibrates to lean settings on it's own after running for a minute or two. What is the best fix for this? Can I just replace the o-ring? My temp fix is to tape it so it does not spin itself lean but that is obviously not a long term solution.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

A new o-ring with a bit of the associated green slime O-ring sealant and i think your good to go. Green slime optional but a good idea.

Great... I was hoping it would be that easy. Pulling the truck into the shop this weekend to do some maintenance anyway. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my Evo 4g using Tapatalk 2

One more quick question... Anyone know what size o-ring I need?

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g using Tapatalk 2