Dynamite 0.31 spark plugs or equivalent

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sashint

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, This is my first post in this forum. I have been flying helis, drones and FPV gear for quite a while now and i have always gone the electric route....never really tried the internal combustion (IC)route. Anyways, I purchased the LST XXL2 in 2015 thinking i would give IC buggy or monster truck a try.....then life took a turn for the worse and everythng has been on hold until now.....the kit has been boxed and sitting in the attic all this time. I finally opened it up and tried starting it and no surprise.....i get no spark and the engine will not turn over....i do not know if the CDI unit is faulty or the spark plug...
Did a little research about going the electric route BUT the brushless conversion kits do not exist anymore or are not being sold anymore and i do not really want another electric monster truck....so i have sourced another CDI unit BUT the problem seems to be sourcing the spark plugs for these engines (Dynamite 0.31 made by SH engines) Does anybody here know where to find these spark plugs?
I have even tried loooking for alternate spark plug brands made by the parent company of these engines which are GoldLion SH engines......BUT no luck.
Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Sash

Last edited:
Maybe email the guy at the end of this page:
http://www.miniaturesparkplugs.com/

If you have one that you can measure, might make it easier to find something.

Found these too:
http://sparkplugs.morrisonandmarvin.com/order.php

Found a cross reference model number: SE012A (CDI)

Found that here: http://www.rc-willpower.com/Cart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=34875
Hi Thanks for the information. The first 2 links that you have attached are certainly new to me....i still do not know which ones to get. There are so many different variants. I do have the old spark plug with me.....what information would these guys require....will a high def photo suffice to replicate these? What measurement would be needed. Sorry for these silly questions BUT I am new to IC engines and this is my first dab at petrol cars.

As for the SE012A, i looked up these already before posting in this thread and there seems to be dealers from Poland, Tanzania, Turkey and Greece which have them in stock BUT the website has many different links in different countries with different names and my browser keeps telling me that this particular website might be dangerous...so i think it is best to stay away from this dealer.

Hi Thanks for the information. The first 2 links that you have attached are certainly new to me....i still do not know which ones to get. There are so many different variants. I do have the old spark plug with me.....what information would these guys require....will a high def photo suffice to replicate these? What measurement would be needed. Sorry for these silly questions BUT I am new to IC engines and this is my first dab at petrol cars.

As for the SE012A, i looked up these already before posting in this thread and there seems to be dealers from Poland, Tanzania, Turkey and Greece which have them in stock BUT the website has many different links in different countries with different names and my browser keeps telling me that this particular website might be dangerous...so i think it is best to stay away from this dealer.
I know this is an older post but I am the miniaturesparkplugs.com guy. I have someone sending me an old burned up plug from a dynamite .031 so I can look into making replacement plugs that fit that engine.

I have received the plug and have a design. I am now making tooling and waiting for material to come in the post.

I have received the plug and have a design. I am now making tooling and waiting for material to come in the post.
Hi, I would be interested in purchasing some spark plugs for the dynamite .31 engine if you could make some.

Back