Dying sucks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just found out while on duty a few hours ago that a good buddy of mine died on Sunday night. It really blew me away. I've known the dude for about 10 years since we met in Panama. He appearantly drown in a hot tub but the details are pretty sketchy indicating that there's more to the story than we are being told. I guess I'll turn in to the Hardy Boy over the next few days as I try to use the old timers grapevine to find out what really happened.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Sorry for your loss. Hopefully your friend has found a better place.

YEah I'm more in shock than bummed. That'll probably come later, like tomorrow after I get off duty, when I don't have the be the gruff emotionless sergeant.

Originally posted by matts6887
Well; as much as this should be against my better judgement, sorry to hear about that. That does more than suck. I dont think there is any word good enough to describe how one would feel.

Why can't you just say SORRY???

Due chill. It'll turn out alright. I'm not going to get into one of my religious talks but my heart is for his family. The dude was slated to retire from the Army in like 9 months. I remember talking to him a month ago about his upcoming trip to Kuwait and his pending retirement.