Sold / Found Duratrax Thunder Quake, Axis, Nitro Demon

• Thread starter Maximum_Quake_Pro.com
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximum_Quake_Pro.com

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
I am in need of funds to repair my real car after a Long time trusted friend borrowed it and mustve hit a ditch or something hard. Id bet he couldnt handle it when floored and overcorrected into a ditch (we have mainly dirt gravel roads here)

I once again am paying Punished for a good deed...

I have ready to assemble nice all original thunder quake in very good used... or as far as your wallet takes you to New and very rare Optional Upgrades.

Or i have nice rollers all original with or without torq .21

**Prices do NOT include shipping**

Axis.

$175 arr needing only your radio combo.

$125 minus engine and servos.

$105 gets you a complete slider without exhuast engine or wheels tires servos.

IMG_20220215_004617.jpg

IMG_20220215_004715~2.jpg

$250 for my Restored Nitro Demon. Wheels pictured are not correct and not for it. Display only
demon~2.jpg

Last edited:
I hope he isn't a long-time trusted friend anymore. Has he not offered to pay for it?

I hope he isn't a long-time trusted friend anymore. Has he not offered to pay for it?
Denies anything happened. So that ends that trust.

One of the very reasons I have very little friends in the real world. Truth is, it's only the wife and I and I prefer it that way.

One of the very reasons I have very little friends in the real world. Truth is, it's only the wife and I and I prefer it that way.
Its a friend whos sister needed the ride...shes cute...is all.id bet that was the excuse to let him have the keys...lesson learned

Well bro, I would tell you what that is but this is a family channel...:eek:

This is good for views....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back