DumboRC x6dc (3d printed truck model)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxTWMLxX

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new to rc,

trying to make my own truck and 3d printing my own parts,
this is where I'm at so far, 1:14 scale semi...

will be making a trailer also.

had some issues when i first installed the electronics, got it all working now except ch5&6 trim amounts,
can only seem to set how far ch1-4 move.

20220328_115721_2.jpg
20220328_115721_3.jpg

Last edited:
I know nothing about electronics but I like your truck. Did you design the body yourself? Hope you get the help you need.

Very nice. I may print one eventually. I've been wanting a semi for a long time. I printed a single axle pup and painted it red like an old Consolidated Freightway pup.

What trailers are you planning to print? I found files of the trailer siding with the tiny scale rivets.

I can post links to files if you would like.

its 3d scanned and some remodeled parts of a tamiya kinghauler. thingiverse kinghauler by caj is the file uploader.

i did have to modify a few of the stls for my printer, and clearances with parts i could get, such as my esc is not the same nor are my power switches.
and the front axle hubs had the axle ujoints hitting them when turning, had to redesign the shape a bit.

the side panels for the trailer i am going to custom make with a company branding on them.

side note: i did seem to manage to get my trim amount set for ch5 servo quite well. after lots of trial and error.
Very nice. I may print one eventually. I've been wanting a semi for a long time. I printed a single axle pup and painted it red like an old Consolidated Freightway pup.

What trailers are you planning to print? I found files of the trailer siding with the tiny scale rivets.

I can post links to files if you would like.

I'm printing the reefer box trailer for mine, thingiverse maker caj, has box/dump/car/tanker/flat trailer designs

Last edited:
Back