Dumbo x6 problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb90

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So my dumbo has started giving me issues. Will be working just fine, then it will loose throttle. Move throttle back and forth a few times and it will work again, only lasts a few seconds when it does this. Then i went to go from a dead stop, car started moving and sounded like something stripped. Took the body off and every thing looked good, tried it again and was fine. Thinking what ever is going on with the throttle caused the motor to cog real bad causing the sound. Might be sending back and trying somthing else

So my dumbo has started giving me issues. Will be working just fine, then it will loose throttle. Move throttle back and forth a few times and it will work again, only lasts a few seconds when it does this. Then i went to go from a dead stop, car started moving and sounded like something stripped. Took the body off and every thing looked good, tried it again and was fine. Thinking what ever is going on with the throttle caused the motor to cog real bad causing the sound. Might be sending back and trying somthing else
Ha e you checked your trims. On the controller??

Also the remote is calibrated