Dremel Tool Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSY0829

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a stainless steel screw with a stripped head. I need a cutter for the Dremel tool so I can cut a slit and use a flat head screwdriver to get it out. Any idea which cutter I need or better yet does anyone have the Dremel cutter number?

Thanks

Last edited:
for all the more trouble, can't you just get a new screw?

Dremel bits come in kits that have an assortment of different cutting wheels, grinding discs and boring bits. You'll find a million uses for it, besides just rc. If you just want to buy a couple of cutting discs, just be sure and get one thick enough for a screw driver to fit.

Last edited:
This is one of the better Dremel assortments. The EZ Lock is worth it's weight in gold IMO.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Dremel-710-02-160-Piece-Accessory/dp/B002L3RUWA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1263920483&sr=8-6[/ame]

Good deal, I was going to say get the fiber reinforced Cutoff wheel. They are the only ones that do not shatter if you side load the wheel while cutting. Very useful wheels, you cand sand and cut with them.

Those work pretty good and Rob said the Ez-lock is amazing! The best thing I ever got for the dremel.

Back