Drag Bandit Build Research - Lots of questions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be using either Traxxas or ST Racing for all that, but none of it will be stock Bandit parts. I like the Traxxas aluminum stuff, except their stupid aluminum links. What a joke those are lol.
Been there done that. Snapped 3 rear traxxas aluminum links before. There not good at all. And they lie about their aluminum strength anyways. i went with the VXL steel ones. Those are much better. Might be some weight but at least they are strong.
Been there done that. Snapped 3 rear traxxas aluminum links before. There not good at all. And they lie about their aluminum strength anyways. i went with the VXL steel ones. Those are much better. Might be some weight but at least they are strong.
Well on the slash, the aluminum ones are fine.Its just the rustler that I had problems with. Maybe because the body is protecting everything vs the rustler, the rear hubs and links are exposed.

Last edited:

Well on the slash, the aluminum ones are fine.Its just the rustler that I had problems with. Maybe because the body is protecting everything vs the rustler, the rear hubs and links are exposed.
When I bought my Jato, there was like 3 sets of those pink aluminum Traxxas links in the box of spare parts. I broke one or two every run I made with them on.

Back