Does this sound like a good deal?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Local guy selling a few toys. This sounds like a pretty kickin' deal to me, but not familiar enough yet to know my arse from my elbow....so figured I would post.

The sales ad:

I have 2 Ofna Ultra LX Comps. and a Trinity Next. One of the comps was used for bashing and the other has pretty much sat there and has very little wear. They both have reciever packs and high torque servos, one has a JP1 pipe the other has some old Ofna low end pipe that is by far the best pipe I have ever seen. One has a associated 28 with an assosiated roto start system the other has an ofna force 26. Both motors have excellent compression and have had around 1to 1&1/2 gallons trough them. The Trinity Next has high torgue servos and the motor is strong. It does have a gear that is worn out and needs to be replaced. I have tons of extra tires, wheels, air filters, 4 Radio systems, extra gear boxes, arms, dog bones, shocks, 3 7.2 volt bat packs, oynx charger that has only been used a few times, associated roto start, glow plugs, glow plug igniters,....and way to much other stuff to list. These cars have been packed up since last summer and have not been fired up since. I am sure they need to be tuned and there maybe some problems here and there, but I have enough spare parts here to fix most anything that would be wrong. I just completely lost interest in the hobby and have a baby on the way so I just haven't felt like messing with them.
Like I said I have listed this stuff before and I got all kinds of weird offers. So let me be clear with what I will take for all this.
I will sell it all for $200,
I would trade it all for a Nintendo Wii,
I would trade it for a PS3,
I would trade it for a LCD TV
Thats it, I don't want stereo equipment, I don't want yard work done, none of that. I also want to get rid of all of it! I don't want to sell the charger seperately or this piece or that one. So anyone interested email me and we can set up a time and place for you to look at this stuff. Thanks

Talking to him now. Cash flow is light...so I may trade him an old laptop I have kicking around. heheh

I'd jump on that man