Does anyone know where I can get parts for a TLR 22-4 2.0? It got ran over by a car 😢

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
As the title says, I need parts for my car because it got ran over by a 1:1 car. Any help is appreciated
70668144803__EA197960-E3CB-4DCE-8C3C-ED89075D971F.jpeg

@Greywolf74 had his rustler ran over.
That's why when I drive in the street, I always look both ways (or all 4 if at intersection)
When only 1 car is coming. I follow that car. And then I let off the brake and turn off the road. (I'm a skilled driver)

@Greywolf74 had his rustler ran over.
That's why when I drive in the street, I always look both ways (or all 4 if at intersection)
When only 1 car is coming. I follow that car. And then I let off the brake and turn off the road. (I'm a skilled driver)
Well, what happened was we where test driving it on the street and the battery came out and we started running over to the car and a white Chevy pick up truck came flying over and turned so that it would hit the rc car. It’s just so stupid that someone would do that. I was buying it too and he was just going to show me how it worked.
I have to ask, how did it get ran over by a real car?
We where test driving it on the main road which was stupid because I was going to buy it and the battery came flying out and then a white Chevy pickup truck came flying by and turned so that it would hit the car.
I wasn’t even the one who was driving it. 😢 he is going to bring me a different truck though.

Well, what happened was we where test driving it on the street and the battery came out and we started running over to the car and a white Chevy pick up truck came flying over and turned so that it would hit the rc car. It’s just so stupid that someone would do that. I was buying it too and he was just going to show me how it worked.

We where test driving it on the main road which was stupid because I was going to buy it and the battery came flying out and then a white Chevy pickup truck came flying by and turned so that it would hit the car.
I wasn’t even the one who was driving it. 😢 he is going to bring me a different truck though.
If the truck that hit it is from the neighborhood, find him and turn it in. In some places, under destruction of private property laws, the driver can be held accountable. The only caveat is that, in most cases, a police report has to be filed.

If the truck that hit it is from the neighborhood, find him and turn it in. In some places, under destruction of private property laws, the driver can be held accountable. The only caveat is that, in most cases, a police report has to be filed.
no it was on the edge of the main road.
People suck. :(
yeah...
Here are some more photos:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
The newest TLR 22 5.0 looks similar and is probably the updated version of the beat up one you have. Download the 5.0 manual and your manual and compare the parts diagrams and part #. Most of the should be the same and interchangeable. Buy the parts from eBay or you favorite hobby store. Good luck rebuilding!

the 22 5.0 is the newest 2wd buggy from TLR. He has a 22-4 2.0 older 4wd buggy from TLR. Its so old, that the design and layout is completely different.
Looks like the motor mounts near the front of the chassis. And also, it looks based off a 2wd chassis?
On current 4wd cars. Its xray style. ESC and motor on one side, and on the other is battery, receiver and servo (transponder)
So the 22 5.0 parts won't fit the 22-4.
As far as parts this is what I found on AMain: https://www.amainhobbies.com/22-4-2.0-losi-replacement-parts-cars-trucks/c10227
Mostly basic stuff.
Here is my B74 chassis layout.
PXL_20230420_000303356.jpg

@Lukedavis so were you just seeing this car? was the owner driving it and not you? Did you buy it or are you just looking for parts for him to fix it.

the 22 5.0 is the newest 2wd buggy from TLR. He has a 22-4 2.0 older 4wd buggy from TLR. Its so old, that the design and layout is completely different.
Looks like the motor mounts near the front of the chassis. And also, it looks based off a 2wd chassis?
On current 4wd cars. Its xray style. ESC and motor on one side, and on the other is battery, receiver and servo (transponder)
So the 22 5.0 parts won't fit the 22-4.
As far as parts this is what I found on AMain: https://www.amainhobbies.com/22-4-2.0-losi-replacement-parts-cars-trucks/c10227
Mostly basic stuff.
Here is my B74 chassis layout. View attachment 166290
@Lukedavis so were you just seeing this car? was the owner driving it and not you? Did you buy it or are you just looking for parts for him to fix it.
I bought it but today we are going to meet up and he is going to give me a upgraded senton 4x4.

Back