Does anyone know where I can get parts for a TLR 22-4 2.0? It got ran over by a car 😢

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds to me your lucky. If he would have gone off the road to avoid your RC, and killed someone. Who is at fault? The guy driving his truck on a road? Or some guy playing his RC in the road. Which by the way, does not even belong on a road? Just saying. Comes from a former Law enforcement person. Have fun.

Sounds to me your lucky. If he would have gone off the road to avoid your RC, and killed someone. Who is at fault? The guy driving his truck on a road? Or some guy playing his RC in the road. Which by the way, does not even belong on a road? Just saying. Comes from a former Law enforcement person. Have fun.
I forgot to mention that the car stopped on the white line on the side of the road with no other cars anywhere. I think he could have avoided it if he wanted to. He swerved into it TO hit it.
And even if he did it on accident he should have stopped to talk about what happened.

OK you are right. :cool: BABBYYY WWWAAA, 🚁🚁🚁 . Maybe the next time you run into him, just ask. Maybe he was going to work. With that said, you should be able to pinpoint his driving times. Thanks. Good luck.

Last edited:
It's all good. Law is the Law. Right? I can't fly my drone and crash it into my neighborhood and expect to get away with it, because the wind wasn't right .So props on a drone can cut fingers off. Helicopter blades as well. Seems to me what ever you drive, You are responsible for its outcome. Safe going out, safe coming in. Just my 2 cents. Thanks and sorry. 🦞 Mike🦞

Last edited:
Back