Does anyone have experience with LAEGENDARY 1/10th Electric Rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotchoRC

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I bought 2 of these bc my wife wanted to get into the hobby after I explained how fun it was when I was into it. So, we purchased these 2 bashers, been hella fun, but we want to do more to them, and would like to see how and what we can do to make them faster, tougher, all the good stuff, I want her to learn about them and the basics before we get more advanced ones. I am new to the forum. If anyone knows anything about these, please give a little info, or maybe some tips. Thanks in advance everyone.

Welcome in @NotchoRC , I don't have experience with them and honestly have never heard of them. I did a search and it seems that Amazon offers something that looks like these when I did run a search.
Unfortunately, I don't believe you are going to find many upgrade parts at all.
I may be wrong and I hope I am but honestly, I would buy Traxxas, Arrma, Losi, Kyosho, or any good brand like this.

Like TP said the problem with these type of non main stream RCs are not generally very upgradable. A lot of times your lucky if you can even find replacement parts although this particular brand does seem to have a website where you can order replacement parts. doesn't look like they sell upgrades though.

https://laegendary.com/

Welcome in @NotchoRC , I don't have experience with them and honestly have never heard of them. I did a search and it seems that Amazon offers something that looks like these when I did run a search.
Unfortunately, I don't believe you are going to find many upgrade parts at all.
I may be wrong and I hope I am but honestly, I would buy Traxxas, Arrma, Losi, Kyosho, or any good brand like this.
Thanks Tunedpipe. I was looking into an 8th AArma or traxxas. I've done some searching and have seen very little upgrades as well for the one I have, I figured it would be a good tinker to show the wife the ropes. But I see alot of good rc builds with those mentioned. That will be my alley, and seems like more fun bc of the many different upgrades. Thanks for replying really appreciate the feedback.
Like TP said the problem with these type of non main stream RCs are not generally very upgradable. A lot of times your lucky if you can even find replacement parts although this particular brand does seem to have a website where you can order replacement parts. doesn't look like they sell upgrades though.

https://laegendary.com/
Yeah, been a drag and I can never get any of these people on the phone. 1st time I called left a msg, took 2wks to call me back, and when they did, she had the most undistinguished accent that made it unbearable to talk or understand so I just.hung.up on her lmao... also, they seem to run out of replacements quite often. Thanks for the reply man

Thanks Tunedpipe. I was looking into an 8th AArma or traxxas. I've done some searching and have seen very little upgrades as well for the one I have, I figured it would be a good tinker to show the wife the ropes. But I see alot of good rc builds with those mentioned. That will be my alley, and seems like more fun bc of the many different upgrades. Thanks for replying really appreciate the feedback.

Yeah, been a drag and I can never get any of these people on the phone. 1st time I called left a msg, took 2wks to call me back, and when they did, she had the most undistinguished accent that made it unbearable to talk or understand so I just.hung.up on her lmao... also, they seem to run out of replacements quite often. Thanks for the reply man
Always cool getting the wife into it and showing her the ropes but with that being said, then I would definitely buy something with a lot of available parts.
Bashing and breaking is the nature of the hobby. Arrma and Traxxas is a good choice.

Back