Does anybody know about the Redcat Tornado BB

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishiman

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am looking at buying my first Nitro buggy and I am looking at getting a Redcat Tornado BB. I have had electric for years and I want to get a nitro. I do not want to spend alot of money at first and the Redcat is in my price range. Does anyone know about this brand?
Thanks
:D

I've never heard of the brand, maybe you should look at the schumacher rascal, its very cheap and is got good reviews.

A good website in the UK is www.nitrotek.co.uk they sell an amazing truggy for £96/$143, they have amazing support and all spares you may need, however delivery to the US is between £30 and £50/ $42 and $73

Last edited:
I am looking at buying my first Nitro buggy and I am looking at getting a Redcat Tornado BB. I have had electric for years and I want to get a nitro. I do not want to spend alot of money at first and the Redcat is in my price range. Does anyone know about this brand?
Thanks
:D

hi I have two, they are not bad for a cheep car, all most as fast as my jato .part's are eazy to get .