Sold / Found Does anybody have a Kyosho 7. 5 buggy as is or broken that I can buy? I am on a budget.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
I hope the category I chose this appropriate. I'm looking for a buggy that is 7.5. I don't care if it's broken as long as it has an engine Wheels even if it don't have the radio, I'll be good with that.

Is there anybody that can offer me a buggy that they're not using no more that's been sitting around there and their Shelf between 100 or $150. That's the budget of going for. I did a video explaining why.

I'm trying to build content as well as other things and ideas. If I get the help that would be great cuz I tried looking on eBay and it's terrible people are charging prices as if these things are working or knew what if you buy a broken or used. High prices. If anybody that can offer me some I'll be appreciate it i'm trying to do new content as well as things for myself.

I just got a note from the seller and he said no sorry people are something else.
Sorry about that. Ebay can be a hit or miss. Maybe fb marketplace? I dont have it but heard alot of finds on it.

I think you have to be realistic, you don't want to pay shipping, you have to get local. You still did not say why you need a Kyosho MP7.5. You can probably get an older nitro of generic brand for $150 easily. You didn't tell us how much you sold your own Kyosho. Stop complaining, it is a free market. People can ask for the moon, but probably won't get it. You can always check how much some other nitro buggy sold for from eBay with shipping. Shipping is getting a lot more expensive these days unless you are buying it from China directly.

I think you have to be realistic, you don't want to pay shipping, you have to get local. You still did not say why you need a Kyosho MP7.5. You can probably get an older nitro of generic brand for $150 easily. You didn't tell us how much you sold your own Kyosho. Stop complaining, it is a free market. People can ask for the moon, but probably won't get it. You can always check how much some other nitro buggy sold for from eBay with shipping. Shipping is getting a lot more expensive these days unless you are buying it from China directly.
That's so much in the complaints I have just complication. Now the one I sold the difference with mine.I kept it real clean and it pretty much matched up with descriptions as far as with a radio working engine and a manual. Also I took real good detail photos at the time.

He's checking pair of my experience to someone else. Cuz the stuff I'm looking for is just stuff that's as is and broken and finding moon rising prices like crazy that's equivalent to buying new one. Believe it or not I've charged the money I charge because the last stuff I had, had upgrades and other things were I kept Everything clean. I think it's unfair for you to criticize me as far as the complaining part I was just speaking just as it is.

Yeah people selling Sega CD systems as is, being the word in a pathetically trying to make the cost equivalent to a working one that's to $300 some people.
By the way when I had a Jato one time because I had all the instructions and everything I was able to sell it for just about the price of a new one believe it or not. This was back in 2020 after I got it for Christmas. And couldn't control it and didn't know about nitro engines at the time. Now for the Kyosho stuff I actually sold it for about 300 bucks. It's fully working had a radio all the instructions and I could extra things I mean things that you wouldn't find other people including. There's a difference. F y i.
That's so much in the complaints I have just complication. Now the one I sold the difference with mine.I kept it real clean and it pretty much matched up with descriptions as far as with a radio working engine and a manual. Also I took real good detail photos at the time.

He's checking pair of my experience to someone else. Cuz the stuff I'm looking for is just stuff that's as is and broken and finding moon rising prices like crazy that's equivalent to buying new one. Believe it or not I've charged the money I charge because the last stuff I had, had upgrades and other things were I kept Everything clean. I think it's unfair for you to criticize me as far as the complaining part I was just speaking just as it is.

Yeah people selling Sega CD systems as is, being the word in a pathetically trying to make the cost equivalent to a working one that's to $300 some people.

By the way when I had a Jato one time because I had all the instructions and everything I was able to sell it for just about the price of a new one believe it or not. This was back in 2020 after I got it for Christmas. And couldn't control it and didn't know about nitro engines at the time. Now for the Kyosho stuff I actually sold it for about 300 bucks. It's fully working had a radio all the instructions and I could extra things I mean things that you wouldn't find other people including. There's a difference. F y i.
I'm seeing some typos on my part I have to use a device that can type stuff for me and it's messing me up so if you see any typos I'm sorry.

I am saying you are complaining because you want a classic buggy that is out of print and complaining about shipping. You need to find out how much other people are paying for the MP7.5. Something that is not new or broken does not mean they are worthless. As I said, you need to find one locally to save money on shipping. You will be lucky to find any Kyosho buggy for that price.

I am saying you are complaining because you want a classic buggy that is out of print and complaining about shipping. You need to find out how much other people are paying for the MP7.5. Something that is not new or broken does not mean they are worthless. As I said, you need to find one locally to save money on shipping. You will be lucky to find any Kyosho buggy for that price.
they still make it under the Neo 3.0 it's just it's the same buggy but it's under a name ar as 7.5 chess I never had that and always wanted it just as a beat-up you know I mean.I'll figure out something. somebody has something sitting around even if it's broken let me know anybody. thanks everyone

You don't know enough of the MP7.5, Kyosho made multiple versions of it, the cheapest was the USA sport RTR, there are the competition, Kanai editions which are kit versions that did not come with engine or radio. So, they are not the same grades. Go do your own research. The Kanai kit could cost upward of $500 alone.

You don't know enough of the MP7.5, Kyosho made multiple versions of it, the cheapest was the USA sport RTR, there are the competition, Kanai editions which are kit versions that did not come with engine or radio. So, they are not the same grades. Go do your own research. The Kanai kit could cost upward of $500 alone.
actually a lot of the listings are basically the ready to run sport with the non kit version. I do agree about the kit version as far as people looking at it as a collector's item I do agree on that.

The one listed on eBay above is not the sport version as you think. There a lot of hopped up compare with the Sport version. Sometimes people don't know what they are selling. I saw someone was selling a HPI RS4 1 as as a 3. Sometimes I will tell them but sometimes they are so far off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back