do you have any pets?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyd

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i was wondering if any or you have any pets besides cat or dogs? i have a ball python and a six lined race runner lizard.

i got a wiener dog and a few fish in a 30 gal.. i got 2 hurricane cats.. (they showed up after rita and never left)

One quarter horse, some fish and coral and other inverts, and of course two cats and a dog.

olds97_lss said:
What's a quarter horse? A small horse?

ITs a really fast racehorse. They are full sized.

I have 2 quarter horses (elderly), a 46gal fish tank with 4 fish, and a 50 gal tank with 3 fish, and 3 shrimp.

its called a quarter horse because they were bred to run short quick races.. its like this.. thoroughbred = nascar, quarter horse = nhra, there also a bit smaller compared to the thoroughbreds, there short and stocky, there also used for pulling.

I'm getting a new puppy on Dec. 10th! I can't wait :D

Ever watch rodeo's? Most of the horses used in barrel racing and roping events are quarter horse's. They are usually shorter than a thoroughbred but much stockier, you'll know when your standing behind a quarter horse. Somewhere here I have a picture of her with my mother-in-law sitting up top.

beason said:
thought you just got one!!
Nah, we bought it from a breeder and we can't get it untill Dec. 10th because its too young and it needs shots, training, etc. It will be worth the wait tho :)

heres my rat terrier named "Ole"
116271083_m.jpg

299556671_m.jpg

and we have a cat named Thumbs who just showed up on our porch last mothers day and hasnt left. Hes only about half the size of a regular cat and has 6 thumbs on each front paw (Hense the name). Thinking he might be a little imbred..lol Hes as cool as a cat can get though.

I breed and raise Ferrets of all shapes and sizes. I used to have a Bannana Python but she tried to eat my mom's chiwawa last Christmas...

Other than that I only have the damn cat that my wife likes so much. I shaved it to give it that "poodle" look.

Two dogs, one of which I'm convinced is borderline retarded. Ali's a black lab, coolest dog EVER and Heidi is an English Foxhound (and retarded!)

Have a 50 gallon freshwater tank with some tiger barbs, red tail shark, yo-yo loches and a pleco.

Son has a hermit crab named Michael.

in my house between my mom, brother and I their is a dog half lab & half somthing else to smart for her own good, (long story but basicaly she can drink through a straw, likes to steal money and hide it in the backyard) 2 cats and rabbit, hamster and 6 tarantulas. the dog, rabbit and tarantulas are mine.

I found an albino ferret 2.5 years ago and he's the coolest ferret I've ever seen....supposedly the albinos are weaker/blind/mean and small...mine is the largest, Nicest most active and strong as hell ferret I ever saw......the ongoing joke w/ my daughter is, "when is the ferret smell gonna go away?" and I reply "Soon honey, He's getting older everyday"........

tweak you never mentioned you bred the little stink bombs..just said you had a few...LOL...I got some questions for you on Ferrets...
what is the thinning hair on the tail a sign of? ( no loose stool problems and the hair is just real thin not bald) been like that for about a year now.......

Tips on ear cleaning??? I haven't been able to do it for over a year now and I know he needs it bad......

Snack tips??? I just stick w/ the sheppard & greene food and he doesn't like the store bought treats....once in a blue moon I gie him half a raisin.....or small melon chunks ( I think you gave me that idea too).....small peice of bannana and he goes apeshit over Guiness......I can't let him roam while I have a glass out...he goes crazy trying to get to it......

Back