Do any of yous guys know who makes this. I appreciate anyone who knows and is willing to help. Please and thank you!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmofantastic

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello out there in radio land. Does anyone know what model this rc is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

IMG_20221211_234131.jpg

IMG_20221211_234117.jpg

IMG_20221211_234106.jpg

IMG_20221211_234228.jpg

IMG_20221211_234204.jpg

IMG_20221211_234155.jpg

I think your best bet would be to ask Kevin Talbot, he has more RC cars than you and me have fingers and toes!

Looks like an on road nitro car? Look for any writing on the truck. Sometimes that can help.
Well I definitely did that. This is usually my last option because doing your homework ,for me , is part of the hobby. But I'm usually coming across some oddball stuff as I have a small rc repair shop most of my business is drone repair. But I appreciate the input, because I feel that people working together is how we've advanced the tech and abilities of what our models are capable of. Cheers.

Well I definitely did that. This is usually my last option because doing your homework ,for me , is part of the hobby. But I'm usually coming across some oddball stuff as I have a small rc repair shop most of my business is drone repair. But I appreciate the input, because I feel that people working together is how we've advanced the tech and abilities of what our models are capable of. Cheers.
I'm usually pretty good at IDing RCs but that one has me stumped

I swear we have seen this exact same chassis on this site before. The top plate and sway bar mounts look very familiar to me. Even that oval hole in the chassis is the same.

I swear we have seen this exact same chassis on this site before. The top plate and sway bar mounts look very familiar to me. Even that oval hole in the chassis is the same.
Nice. I know the shafts look similar to traxxas style but these are some how fastened to differential. Haven't been into it yet. Mostly Phillip head fasteners , don't know if that would narrow it down. Seems to be very well engineered was thinking japanese or somethinv. Was going to convert to electric but didn't want to desecrate it till I at least knew the origin.

20230604_125957.jpg

20230604_125924.jpg

20230604_125735.jpg

Nice. I know the shafts look similar to traxxas style but these are some how fastened to differential. Haven't been into it yet. Mostly Phillip head fasteners , don't know if that would narrow it down. Seems to be very well engineered was thinking japanese or somethinv. Was going to convert to electric but didn't want to desecrate it till I at least knew the origin.

View attachment 166893

View attachment 166894

View attachment 166895
If you look at the shaft attached to the diff you will see a screw that goes through the middle of the shaft.
IMG_1447.jpeg