DNA outta business!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Heres a quote from them today on rcc.

TO ALL:

DNA is going out of business. We can no longer afford to continue in this economy.

We will continue to sell the items that we have in stock. Be advised that items sold will no longer have spares available once the inventory is gone.

Thank you for all the support and good luck to the crawler community.

If this is true, then that sucks, they are definatly one of the bigger vendors in the crawling community. They have very nice dig units for the axials plus some of the most unique chassis available....Not to mention their wheels too. So if it is true, right now would be the best and only time to try and pickup some stuff from them!

http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-AStrinko1/StoreFront.bok

Damn that is hard to believe they were one of the first to come out with a bolt on dig unit for the AX10 rigs. They have been around in the crawler comunity for such a long time, they will be missed by many for sure.

These rumors have been going around for about a month now, I guess they finally went public with it. This is the second time in the two and half year history of DNA and VF that both companies have went belly up. VF lasted about 16 to 18 months and DNA lasted about the same amount of time. I hate to see this happen to Don he is good people.

Be advised if you buy something from DNA and there is problem with it well.... you may just have to live with that problem part.

I've been informed by a UK source close to Don that he's hopefully found another partner to manufacture his designs. I'll pass on more information as I get it, but you guys are likely to hear first via RCC, I don't read it anymore.

UPDATE: Don sent this in an e-mail to the guy I sourced the above if from (the source in question works for Radio Race Car International magazine):

Definitely let folks know that I nor my designs are going anywhere. There will be a short lag given the fact that I have to build back up inventory and add my new products to the mix. I should even have a new business name to announce in the next few days and it will be the one that continues on long into the future.

Last edited: