Differential Fluid Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrahbee

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Fairly new to RC and wondering if anyone sells diff fluid in larger than 2oz bottles or tubes? Thnx!

Fairly new to RC and wondering if anyone sells diff fluid in larger than 2oz bottles or tubes? Thnx!
Only ever seen the 2oz bottles. I'm also curious to know if anyone has seen any bigger than that.

That being said why would you need bigger? You could probably fill all 3 diffs on a 1/10 or 1/8 scale kit several times over. Just curious

Bill DeLong blends his own oils - shock and diff for racing. His blends come in 4oz bottles. Got a 4K diff blend for my PR Racing ST back when building it. He lives and races out of Austin, Texas and posts to a couple of other RC forums. 'AC'

Only ever seen the 2oz bottles. I'm also curious to know if anyone has seen any bigger than that.

That being said why would you need bigger? You could probably fill all 3 diffs on a 1/10 or 1/8 scale kit several times over. Just curious
I have multiple rc's that have multiple diffs. I push them pretty hard. Just serviced 6 diffs on two vehicles and just want a bigger bottle that will last longer. I'm still learning how to shim/service properly so I'll find liquid metal inside quite often.

Bill DeLong blends his own oils - shock and diff for racing. His blends come in 4oz bottles. Got a 4K diff blend for my PR Racing ST back when building it. He lives and races out of Austin, Texas and posts to a couple of other RC forums. 'AC'
You got a link AC? Google isnt turning up anything

I have multiple rc's that have multiple diffs. I push them pretty hard. Just serviced 6 diffs on two vehicles and just want a bigger bottle that will last longer. I'm still learning how to shim/service properly so I'll find liquid metal inside quite often.
Gotchya :)

Back