Dhk crosse

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazekxt46

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
anybody got one? looks to be a cool tuck. might pick one up.

I don't know anyone who owns one or has had one. Looks like a Traxxas Stampede clone to me.

same here .have not seen anything good on helion .

I hear good things about Helion all the time. Helion is owned by Firelands Group, they are currently being sued by Traxxas for their waterproof receiver box, this company was started by Gil Losi Jr.
I was a little skeptical about the brand as well, but after some research found that some of their stuff is fairly good.
Having said that everything I have read and seen about the Helion Avenge 10MT XLR says it is hands down much better than the Stampede 4x4.
Main complaint I see are the lack of upgrade parts available from aftermarket companies.

Hi guys, this is a DHK Crosse 4x4 frame that I converted to fit an ECX Circuit body. I upgraded the power switch with an micro toggle switch, added a high velocity fan over the motor and upgraded the front bumper. It's a brushless motor running on a gensacearespammers 7000 mAh 3S battery. The handles on the body are for protection when the truck flips and slides down the road or dirt. It runs about 45 mph and if you apply breaking to much the back end will come up and flip 360 and back on its wheels. It's a thrill to run.

20190511_180038.jpg20190511_175953.jpg20190511_175945.jpg20190511_175754.jpg20190511_175030.jpg20190511_175011.jpg

Rocco we have two, one blue and the other one converted to fit different bodys. We also have two DHK Hunters. All upgraded and a blast to run.

Back