Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coach Z

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I got a wild hair last night to redo my work bench, finished at about 4:30 this morning and this is the result. I've almost come up with "MY" local hobby store. What do you guys think?
IMG_0701-1.jpg

IMG_0702-1.jpg

IMG_0703-1.jpg

IMG_0704-1.jpg

Yeah, I'll take one of each!

I'm digging that hex driver set you there in the plastic case. Is that OFNA's or some other one?

Thanks guys! :D

I'm digging that hex driver set you there in the plastic case. Is that OFNA's or some other one?

It is the ofna set, the handle is outstanding fits your hand great holds the tips well but the selection of tips in the case isn't that great...I seem to remember seeing just the handle available on amain but I can't find it now. I'd like to just get the handle and then get a full set of mip tips so I can use my dremel driver when I'm tearing something apart

Rolex - before? one word, CATASTROPHE!!! I wasn't home for about six months and everything I ordered was just in a heap.

Sorry, MIP brand 1/4" driver tips so you can chuck it into any standard driver tool or screwdriver handle, other end is square or ball hex of various sizes
MIP tip

Thanks for the link! I had no idea someone good made these. I've been buying them from my hardware store and the metal isn't nearly as hard as my losi wrenches.

what time does your store open?

I got a wild hair last night to redo my work bench, finished at about 4:30 this morning and this is the result. I've almost come up with "MY" local hobby store. What do you guys think?
IMG_0701-1.jpg

IMG_0702-1.jpg

IMG_0703-1.jpg

IMG_0704-1.jpg

WOW!!! That looks awesome, my tool bench looks so tiny compared to yours. I'm jealous!!

wow..nice..:whhooo:..

i would bust a pic of my work bench but i know everyone know what a floor looks like:hehe:...ahh my back:\.. i need to buy a folding table:D

love the LST2 I see...

Lucky guy .. He better move his but on it.

That's the best part, its open 24/7! I actually do need to get rid of one of the mach 427's I have two brand new ones as well as two new axials on top of the 427 thats in the old rig, send me a pm if you're interested

i beat u have a thousand locks on that shed - room i would have cameras all sorts really cool room

Back