Daves "Bad RC"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone ever hear of them or dealt with him? I just got my Baja body for my LST from him and at first I was very pleased. Drilled holes and as doing so found out that the details were stickers, no biggie right? Well out today bashing with the LST, the paint is flaking off all over the body. The planes on the roof are pealing under the paint and now it's starting to look like poop.

Here is the site.
http://davesrc.com/

Some of the stuff looks ok, but its all too blingy for me. Rolex might be interested, if he can fit any more shelf's in his hobby room.

I swear i saw this lid in the body shop section somewhere...

All_New_XXX-NT_shell_003.jpg

I've seen that hearse on here as well.

Some the paint jobs are killer

Anyone ever hear of them or dealt with him? I just got my Baja body for my LST from him and at first I was very pleased. Drilled holes and as doing so found out that the details were stickers, no biggie right? Well out today bashing with the LST, the paint is flaking off all over the body. The planes on the roof are pealing under the paint and now it's starting to look like poop.

Here is the site.

I was noticing your comment today and though it is several years back I can assure you that the planes on the roof were painted. Davesrc.com does not use stickers and all bodies are back sealed. If you are unhappy with your product you should have contacted the painter and sent pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back