Dam

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I sign on to the traxxas board under a new name and in ten minutes I'm banned. I just dont know whats comming to the world when you get banned for trying to help people out:doh:

If someone can tell me just what was bad about this post???http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?threadid=112749

Last edited:
Must be the screen name; HW got jealous.

Whats wrong with that name there is a missbigballs???

HW couldn't get jealous of a Miss, maybe OQ could, but not HW. I saw nothing wrong with the post, but who the hell am I to judge anything on that site, which by the way sucks. ;)

I just dont know I just try to be helpful and this is how I get treated:doh:

Ok I know you Traxxas mods come over hear to read what we say about you, so step up and fill me in why was I banned for trying to help???

Originally posted by FLATTOP
nice screen name Lol, creative

Thanks I thought so:cheers:

Nothing, but that doesn't seem to matter. You insulted people who sincerely believe they are gods. Think of that site as a comunist country. People with uncontestible absolute power will eventualy wield themselves out of existance. It is only a matter of time before the idealist members out number the loyalist. Then you will see a change in the guard. Sooner or later enough people will feel the burn and start their own fire.

I know what happened....... you broke rule# 1,387...... your shlong is bigger than theres

Well without getting into the weekly/biweekly Flame TRX Boards post. This is to prevent Rretread from having to do his Hey lets stop the smack talking TRX board that always follows ;) ;) to get us all back in line.
I do have one question that I sincerly wish trx would answer. I mean it is clear in the TOS that if you are bad or what they consider bad your "USERNAME" will get banned I personally did not see anything about tottal BANNATION from the Boards so if anyone could clear that up I would appriciate it. I mean if I made a new name it was toast in minutes so they are watching IP addresses. Which sucks because I got banned at work and we all go through a proxy which simply stated it makes 10,000 people look like one single person. So not only are they banning me but anyone else that works at my company that may want to post there. Anyway any info on why they are tottaly banning you from making a new name and starting over would be nice. Becasue I know for a fact there have been peopled baned that tunred around and made a new name and TRX left it at that. EXample Bill gets banned then makes BIll2 and they let him ride as long as he plays nice.

So OQ or HW one of you play -xmas- and tell us what up. X

I did not recomend it, I just said it would fit.

There scoping out IP address's:angry:

The only post I found in that thread was from buckeye. As far as the IP's go, if they are scoping them then they need to be careful about banning an IP for someone that uses more than one IP, IE: AOL and some of the other servers out there where you could get a new IP every time you log on.

Originally posted by El Pirata
The only post I found in that thread was from buckeye.

Someone deleted my reply. It went something like this, O.S. makes afew engines that will fit in your maxx or there is the M-16 or picco or Fantom take your pick.

Originally posted by matts6887
What in the heck is soo wrong about that? I dont see anything wrong about that. Theres no swear words or anything like that in it so what the heck is up with that? Oh yea, I thougt that buckeye name was yours hunter. But if it wasn't, what name did you choose to re register with?

Ivalongshlong.

We best not start bashing the TRAXXAS forum. Wouldn't want to get another lecture from some holier than thow groopie of the other board. BUUTTT, I must say that it is rather pathetic to see that things remain the same over there and that they continue to hold a grudge. Long live Ivalongshlong.

Ivalongshlong too!

I told you we had something in common!

-Chris