Customer service still exist!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I am in the process of building a beefy home subwoofer like I used to build and sell years ago. I bought a Dayton Audio 500watt plate amp off of Ebay to save a little cash on the project. The guys ships really fast but it arrived all jacked up. The pre-amp board on the top with all the knobs took a hell of a hit and knocked two potentiometers off and cracked the board. Well that certianly puts a damper on the project! So I contact Dayton the make of the amp and inquire on a new pre-amp board. I explained I was military living overseas so I was having a hard time getting it fixed. I was hoping they would just sell me the part. Almost a week goes buy and nothing then get an email telling me bummer my crap got broke and that just happens. He said he needed my address and would get back to me. The whole email almost had a smart-ass tone to it and thought this would be fun. They next day he send me back another email telling me he was shipping the new board to me for free and a note thanking me for my service. Just got the shipping notification from Parts-Express. That is what customer service is all about right there. Sorry if I am long winded but how often does this happen these days?

It's always good to hear about a company that has good customer service and supports our troops! Glad to hear your project will continue!

Back