Custom work finished

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Truck is ready to race!!

Last edited:
Just installed the new techno rc wing mount with traxxas wing, new alimuninum gtr shocks all set with oil wts, as well as fresh oils in the new aluminum diff carriers, failsafe,rpm tru trac and front rpm arms, rpm bumpers and mounts. Sway bar kit on its way. 3 peice aluminum clutch kit the aluminum pushrods and toelinks. RPM shockends and the spring attached header for now,Oh the powder coated everything and freashly painted race body. What do yall think?

Last edited:
i like it...just finished my revo build. how do u post pics? sorry for the noob question.

I just go to the paperclip symbol in the reply to tread page and add from your computer. Hard to explain.

Wow, that is sweet!!! I love the orange pipe

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

God that thing looks BEAST!! Great work, do all the work yourself?

well done~looks sweeeeeeet!!!!!

:sick:

Nice, job is that orange powdercoat or paint. Hope to get some pics of my revo's up soon. Just finished my 3.3 race rig. :D

Thanks guys, ya the chassi is powdercoat and it was all done by me which makes it alot cheaper? I really wanted something brite! Be a shame to get her dirty but i am so ready to get back on the track!!

Back