custom tattoos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macguyver

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hello fellow RC heads :D

I'm just curious how many RC heads on here have custom tattoos ...I'm a big tattoo fan ...and have a couple myself ;) ...would like to see what some of you guys have ( or girls ;) )

so ..heres what I'm wearing :D

picture.php

Those look great Mac. I have 8 all together, none of them are very good. I got one small one professionally when I turned 18 then I actually got 4 in one night by a kid with a home made gun when we were trashed, which sucks now but I plan on getting the main one thats on my forearm covered up sometime. The other 3 I did myself and they suck too lol.

thanks ;) ...i got the panther face when i was 16 ...but over the years it had faded ALLOT ...so a couple years back , i decided to give it a make over and added around it ...the other used to be 3 diff tattoos ...me and a buddy designed some graphics to make it look like just 1 big tattoo :D

it cost me 250$ for each arm ;) which is a pretty good deal ..they were done by a guy i know ..he was a rookie at the time

Back