custom stickers/decals/stencils ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donbjazzbones

RCTalk Racer
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I'm trying to find someone or somewhere to get custom stickers or decals made I'm looking for a reverse stencil or decal of elvis to put on the underside of the hood. obviously i can't find them anywhere lol does anyone know where i can have one made. along with a window sticker of a website?

A picture printed by inkjet printer on photo paper can by glued to the underside of the hood using XXX-Main glue works well.

That's how I did Krusty the Klown on this lid:

DSC00002.jpg

That’s a nice technique.

wow i would of never thought of doing that!!! thanks for the idea man. do they sell similar glue at the hobby store or should i just order some from triple x?

i have recently got myself a sparrow hawk xb 2.4ghz and didn't like the detailing of stickers on it so i got some custom stickers off those guys, a lot better than the "bog standard" ones that came with it. and really easy to apply.

I can help, but I'm in Australia so it might cost you a bit. I can reverse print onto clear vinyl and then all you have to do is stick it straight on. Our printers print white so we can print anything onto clear. We can also print onto any material as long as it fits under the printer head which is 100mm I think

---------- Post added at 7:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:21 AM ----------

Also we can setup the vinyl cutter to cut perfectly around a print so you don't have any daggy edges

Back