Sold / Found Custom Revo with picco 26max! For sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jschleer

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well guys, I've decided to sell it! If this sounds corny, it's cause it's my ad from craigslist.:D
SOLD!
DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Up for sale is a 1/10 scale Traxxas Revo that started life as a 3.3 monster truck and has been modified and customized into an awesome looking racer or basher. This truck is very fast and will give wheelies on demand as well as 60+ MPH! I built this truck to handle and perform, period! Adult owned and well taken care of. It is Ready to Run and will include many extra parts and accessories. including extra set of LPR Proline Bowties mounted on Proline 1/2" offset dish wheels. an extra reciever battery pack and charger. a box of extra parts in case you break something and a hardware box full of extras. I have easily over $1,000.00 invested.
ASKING $500.00 OBO. Paypal only! I will ship to lower 48 states if you pay shipping.
Please call or text if you have any questions. 254-421-2577. ask for Jeremy.

Here is a list of modifications:

Engine: Picco .26 max (1 1/2 gal of 20% nitro on a fresh rebuild. still tight).
Clutch: Integy 3 shoe aluminum.
Gearing: 17 tooth clutch bell and 36t spur gear(extras of both in different sizes).
Pipe: Dynamite Platinum 053 (side pipe).
Transmission: Foeward only conversion, new Standard ratio gear set, new bearings ( also have a close ratio gear set).
Axles: Traxxas steel CVD's(2 months old)and 17mm hexes.
wheels: JConcepts Rulux 1/2 offset..
Tires: Proline Crimefighters (almost new).
Front differential has 50k silicone fluid and rear has 30k(for best all around handling).
RPM control arms and knuckes all the way around ( new wheel bearings).
Traxxas heavy duty aluminum push rods
Progressive 3 rockers(also have P1,P2 and long travel rockers)
GTR shocks: hard anodized with Titanium shafts, aluminum rod ends.( black springs in rear and tan in front with 50wt silicone shock oil)
Traxxas sway bar kit
larger 150cc fuel tank
Traxxas carbon fiber wing
Servos: Hitec 645mg steering servo and traxxas waterproof 2075 throttle servo
Traxxas 2.4 ghz transmitter and reciever(2 months old)
Custom painted Proline Bulldog body (in great shape)

I'M SURE I LEFT SOMETHING OUT!

Last edited:
That is a bitchin set up well done man.

Here's a video of the truck! and I guarantee it runs that good!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJYLSHNWBbc"]YouTube - Traxxas Revo with onboard Vado HD cam test 2[/ame]

Does the girl come with it? lol jk\

The cooling heads look different?

Omg this is for sale now! Looking into funds now :D This is my fav revo on rcnt, total badassness!

Does the girl come with it? lol jk\

The cooling heads look different?

I just bought a billet head for it recently! It's still a Picco .26 Max.

Omg this is for sale now! Looking into funds now :D This is my fav revo on rcnt, total badassness!

cool!, I hope you can buy it! It's well worth it!

Jeremy Its Tj From Waco Why are you selling your revo?!!!

Jeremy Its Tj From Waco Why are you selling your revo?!!!

Hey what's up man? I'm selling it because I want a Losi 8ight-T 2.0 really bad! You should buy it! I'll make you a sweet deal and you wouldn't have to pay shipping!

You should see the track now! It is lookin awesome........and we have 38 yards of red clay coming friday! we should be racing by next month.

Last edited:
Awesome! well if i can get the money would love to buy it, yea i need to come down there soon just been busy on weekends lately but going to find some time to come down there, i blew my motor up the rod split in half lol idk if you heard from mike, but traxxas replaced it. its barely just broke in need to take it all apart and oil up bearings and put new oil in shocks and diffs.

the losi looks awesome though

Congrats man! Hope mine sells too! Did you say you where going to get a new rig with that money and if so what was it?

Congrats man! Hope mine sells too! Did you say you where going to get a new rig with that money and if so what was it?

Yeah! I've got a Losi 8ight-T 2.0 on the way!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back