custom pipes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylhoward7

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
SOOOO, anyone got any good homemade exhaust pipes??
I've been messin around with some stuff tryin to come up with a pretty good pipe, so far i got:

1.one made from a badger airbrush propellant can,
2.one made from a 5 hour energy container

so far the propellant can is quieter and deeper, like a 4 stroke,
and i haven't tested the 5 hr 1 yet

got any good ideas???

heres the 5 hr set-up :D

Attachments

• IMGP0127.JPG
    IMGP0127.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 191
  • IMGP0129.JPG
    IMGP0129.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 166
hahahah nice!!!! now every thing i see will look like a pipe to me! hahahah thankx bro!

the 5 hr pipe is starting to melt
duhh
they get hot hahaa

heres the propellant can
sound great and its alot, and i mean ALOT quieter then the 5 hr

Attachments

• IMGP0132.JPG
    IMGP0132.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 178
I dont see how you can comfortably run with one of those on...... pipes are expensive because they are TUNED. can't really one of them...... just watch your temps.

try a folgers can

or is it haha:dancin:

More dollars then sense I guess. Besides looking terrible, it's totally a bad idea to expect your rig to run a long life span doing that kind of crap to it. I think you need to lay off the energy drinks.:\

More dollars then sense I guess. Besides looking terrible, it's totally a bad idea to expect your rig to run a long life span doing that kind of crap to it. I think you need to lay off the energy drinks.:\

wow what a dic*:censored:
i dont run those pipes on my car i just messed with them and "EXPIREMENTED"

wow what a dic*:censored:
i dont run those pipes on my car i just messed with them and "EXPIREMENTED"

hahaha, relax newb. u dont need to go spouting off on the members here who voice their opinions

seriously :n00bie: no reason to get all p**sed about what is being said to you, but some things you just don't experiement with

Ok, seriously. I get a whole 5 pages of thread on a good argument and this dude gets a few smacks on the wrist for the pictures he just posted. Oh, come on now.

Ok, seriously. I get a whole 5 pages of thread on a good argument and this dude gets a few smacks on the wrist for the pictures he just posted. Oh, come on now.

he just posted it a couple of days ago. . .i am sure that he will be getting more

This is how people invent things. Say this dude Found a pipe that made his engine just scream. Then he took some info from it, Sent it in to a company of choice. Next couple of weeks nothing but wait, he gets a check in the mail. A BIG check. Who's laughing then Hmmmm? ANd i'm not saying he can change R/C with a folgers can .I am saying that maybe a 1/2 chamber pipe is better than 1 or a 3 chamber pipe is better than a 6. and the only way to find out is to try different things.<<<<< And don't give me sh*t about that example, It's just that, an example. That means you RC ADDICT And a couple of others, I see you all thinking of something to say :\ LMAO!
We wouldn't have automobiles, airplanes, hop-up parts for our riggs. If it wasn't for people trying different things and inventing. We wouldn't have half of the stuff we have!
Just my 1 1/2 cents. Not worth much but trying to encourage the guy is all.

Last edited:
seriously :n00bie: no reason to get all p**sed about what is being said to you, but some things you just don't experiement with

it is my car and i can experiment with it if i want
and whats up with all this newb talk:shrug:
I'm a newb to this site
not rc's:preachin:

This is how people invent things. Say this dude Found a pipe that made his engine just scream. Then he took some info from it, Sent it in to a company of choice. Next couple of weeks nothing but wait, he gets a check in the mail. A BIG check. Who's laughing then Hmmmm? ANd i'm not saying he can change R/C with a folgers can .I am saying that maybe a 1/2 chamber pipe is better than 1 or a 3 chamber pipe is better than a 6. and the only way to find out is to try different things.<<<<< And don't give me sh*t about that example, It's just that, an example. That means you RC ADDICT And a couple of others, I see you all thinking of something to say :\ LMAO!
We wouldn't have automobiles, airplanes, hop-up parts for our riggs. If it wasn't for people trying different things and inventing. We wouldn't have half of the stuff we have!
Just my 1 1/2 cents. Not worth much but trying to encourage the guy is all.

finally some 1 on my side;)

I saw this thread a few days ago and thought that kylhoward7 was innovative at the least. I fully agree with jnjritz. What's wrong with you people who say there are things you just shouldn't do period?!?! This guy showed initiative in doing something with his rig other than stock and he gets comments like that? I can't count the number of posts where people post pictures of their stock rcs and think they're the bees knees fresh out of the box. This guy posted something actually worth seeing and hearing about for once. He's at least due a pat on the back for going way out of the box and probably learning something and having a good time doing it. Isn't that, in part, what this hobby is about?