Sold / Found Custom Painted B-17 Axial Body F/S or Trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This is an Axial B-17 body for the Axial AX10 Scorpion. It is painted in pactra black, yellow, charcoal, and red, spaz stix chrome, and parma sky blue and faspearl key lime, the key lime matches the axial green perfectly. The bumpers have been painted chrome, and the bed is painted in a carbon fiber look. It is brand new and has never been mounted. I want $65 shipped usps priority for it. PayPal only, and lower 48 only, sorry, I have just had too many problems with international shipping. Thanks for looking.

027.jpg

030.jpg

040.jpg

Last edited:
The detail in the gas tanks on the side is unbelievable. As someone who has looked at hundreds and hundreds of these bodies with custom paint, this is one of the few that I've seen that is this detailed.

I can't believe I still have this You can't buy a clear one and the paints for what I am selling this one for shipped. :\

I may also be willing to trade it for a good esc for my Ax10 depending on the esc.

Status
Not open for further replies.