Creepy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's freaky man. Gave me chills when I was reading it.

Trippy. I was expecting something to jump out when the pics would pop op.

Uhhhhh that guy needs some serious medication.

Reminds me, I knew this kid once and we were pretty good friends. We would hang out and joke around, he would come over and stuff. After about 5 years of being friends he had a bunch of guys over to his house, and there were all these pictures of him with another brother, that none of us knew about. We found this little kids room that was messy with toys and stuff all around. We asked Marc about it, but he wouldn't say anything, finally about 3 am when he was tired, he told us that it was his brother who was accidently shot by the babysitter 5 years ago, but the family refused to talk about it and didn't change a thing in his room. CREEPY!!

which way are you supposed to go on the menu? straight down or across?

That ghost is FAKE. Slow down the video or take it frame by frame, I never knew ghosts had shadows. :bling: Its fake guys.

the shadow in the hallway on the floor doesn't move so I think its real. wierd poop goose bumps

If I had a wife and son who were lost in a tragic accident I don't think I'd publicize it on a website.

yeah but its hard to say how or what you would do to grieve if you were in that position. You never know until it happens kinda thing.

Nooooooo, You guys look at teh door behind the little kid, there is his shadow! Slow it down frame by frame

Back