createx airbrush paint

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mayrider

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I've seen on another forum that createx paint is the same as Faskolor does anyone know this to be true? I have some createx paint and used my finger to dab some on a scap piece of lexan the other night before I seen this thread on the other forum and it seems to bond good but it did with a little persasion scrap off then again it was kind of thick because i used my finger.

I was reading the same thing that createx paint is the same as Faskolor

you have to wash the body real good and spray 2-3 light coats on letting it dry before each coat

so after doing some more research I see quite a few people using it which is cool because I can go to my local hobby lobby for it.

They seem to shoot differently though... I've only used createx and recently faskolor. I like the createx better of the two.

I've painted a LOT with Parma and always had good results. It's 11 miles to the hobby shop for Parma and 1/2 mile to a HUGE art supply store that carries Createx. I've tried a few and find them to be a bit smoother than the Parma but otherwise I get the same results with either.
I've been using mostly enamels and lacquers lately for specific applications, but I won't be without the Latex based paints.