Crawler Photos (Photos Only)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamr,
My friend got back to me and said they are printed from TPU. I have no idea what that is, so hope it answered your question. ff.

Jamr,
My friend got back to me and said they are printed from TPU. I have no idea what that is, so hope it answered your question. ff.
Thanks.
Yea, I will have to look into using TPU. Looks like really cool stuff with its flex.
Please keep us updated on it's durability.

My buddy has been running it in his Power wagon for over 100 hours and has not noticed any difference from the day he put them in, said it is incredibly wear resistant.

By the beach

Screenshot_20230603-182702_1.png

Nice! I got out but didn't take my truck. We went with some friends to a place called Natural Bridge. Pretty unique area, there "was" a rock arch over a river that only in high water run off situations runs off a precipice to create a 110ft water fall. The bridge collapsed back in 1984 so doesn't look quite the same as it did. Wished I could have taken my truck but it was pouring rain and our friends showed up with their pickup with no topper. We got 25 miles from home over the pass and it stopped raining.🫤 Was cursing myself all the way there that I didn't bring it along. There's a lot of great places to crawl so I am definitely going back when I get the chance this summer. Will post some pics when I get back there.

20230603_152514.jpg

20230603_154634.jpg

20230603_155449.jpg

20230603_155244.jpg

20230603_160304.jpg

Nice! I got out but didn't take my truck. We went with some friends to a place called Natural Bridge. Pretty unique area, there "was" a rock arch over a river that only in high water run off situations runs off a precipice to create a 110ft water fall. The bridge collapsed back in 1984 so doesn't look quite the same as it did. Wished I could have taken my truck but it was pouring rain and our friends showed up with their pickup with no topper. We got 25 miles from home over the pass and it stopped raining.🫤 Was cursing myself all the way there that I didn't bring it along. There's a lot of great places to crawl so I am definitely going back when I get the chance this summer. Will post some pics when I get back there.

View attachment 166957

View attachment 166958

View attachment 166959

View attachment 166960

View attachment 166961

Gorgeous! We had opposite weekends, I took mine couldn't find any place to use them. 🤷‍♂️

Bummer😕
I definitely need to get back up there. I just have to start jaunty m loading it in the vehicle all the time.

Quick crawl with the capra before switching to its summer clothes, more pics to come.
The low speed resolution of the HW axeR2 after the latest firmware update is just amazing, i might even go to a bigger pinion now!
IMG_2420.jpeg

Last edited:
Back