Coolest Things to do with a T-maxx?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O002

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Yo guys, what do you think the coolest thing to do with a T-maxx is? I'll leave it open....be creative!

Originally posted by O002
Yo guys, what do you think the coolest thing to do with a T-maxx is? I'll leave it open....be creative!

Do you mean, mechanicly or usage?

Usage, for example...hosing down a driveway and sliding all over the place with wheels spinning like crazy...or turning the controller all the way to the left/right and then adding WOT...the maxx spins rapdily on one wheel!

Driving it with good friends and having fun:)

Got it running, refer to sig.

this one is the best: JUMP YOURSELF!!:banana:

Since the Traxxas forum would NEVER let me post this there, I am going to post this here.

My favorite thing to do with my Maxx is to run down the neighbors dog and scare the daylights out of him. This dog pisses me off! It always is getting off its leash and coming into my yard and scaring my kids. One day this dog is going to get more than a Maxx up its ass! I might just have to bust out the M-16!

Anyhow, thats where I get the MOST gratification.

Last edited:
While I never thought about jumping myself, kinda sounds painful, Sky's t-maxx has jumped over me several times while I was taking pics. He was also at the bottom of the ramp while my t-maxx was jumping also.

Originally posted by El Pirata
While I never thought about jumping myself, kinda sounds painful
its only panfull if you don't make it;)

Seeing my driving skills you'd be better opt to play in traffic on the freeway than to get downrange of my t-maxx. I mean Sky lost his other half to his brain so I just give him a lollipop and tell him he might get a surprise. :D

Originally posted by El Pirata
Seeing my driving skills you'd be better opt to play in traffic on the freeway than to get downrange of my t-maxx.
I mean whats this sappoes to mean?

Nobody else chases an animal of any sort?

Chazey? Easy? Ever run down a squirrel?

Anyone here hunt?

I chase my cat sometimes until she run up tree:D

THERE! I knew I wasn't the only one.

Welcome to the havoc zone! Muahahaha :madface:

Heck I chase my dog all the time with my maxx, she loves it. She will run and let the maxx chase her and as soon as I turn to head back my dog makes a quick U-turn and chases my maxx:banana:

Chris said;
THERE! I knew I wasn't the only one.

Remember how I told you I have only ran my maxx is the grass so far? Well, it's my inlaws house, next door they have a inconsiderate wannabe farmer. He has chickens and pigs,cows and such, but he doesn't have a real fence to keep them in. So, naturaly there have been problems. One of the major problems is the chickens, they come over and eat the bugs in the manicured lawn! That doesn't sit to well with my father in law because they destroy the lawn! Well, lets just say that the T-maxx 2.5 is the greatest chicken hearder money can buy! Had about 15 chickens corraled into a tight little circle!
:banana: We did have a slight casualty, one of the cluckers decided she didn't want to stick around, so she made a dash for home, she dashed a little too soon and I hit her right in the numbers! She was shaken up a bit and a little light on the feather side, but ok. Sicne then, all they have to see is my blue box, and they head for the hills.