Conquistador Nitro RC Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConnorBenson

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi! I'm in the progress of buying my first Nitro RC car/truck and I'm wondering what the best one for the money would be, unfortunately i don't have any more than £175 to spend this has to include all the extras, fuel ect. So i just want to know is the conquistador all it seems to be? is it any good? and if so, what other stuff should i get with it.
Cheers in advance
Connor
:D

I've never heard of it personally. Most folks on here will recommend you stay away from any off-brand models. Build and material quality is sorely lacking and parts can be hard to find. Your always money ahead by saving up for a quality, name brand rig.

Its been advertised on allot of highly trusted sites and has quite allot of good reviews about it. It says its made by ACME Racing, i'm just uneasy at weather i can trust it, i know that i can purchase spares for it from the same site also.
Connor

Its been advertised on allot of highly trusted sites and has quite allot of good reviews about it. It says its made by ACME Racing, i'm just uneasy at weather i can trust it, i know that i can purchase spares for it from the same site also.
Connor

I'll give you a quick hint, when the whole truck RTR costs less than most reputable nitro engines alone, stay away, far away. As Matt stated, it's not just the initial purchase you have to worry about, it's after the sale support in the form of parts, accessories, etc.

NEVER buy ACME cars very cheap quality and badly made i used to have one and my friend very very bad.

Stay well away.

Thanks