Connectors?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stankfinger76

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I’m currently building a Tekno MT 410 kit. I plan on running a 4S battery with the motor/ESC setup I chose for it. I’m trying to decide which plugs/connectors to run. I’m deciding between the XT90 or the actual Deans brand plugs. I ran deans on my AE 18th scale Truggy with Lipo and brushless motor. Curious about ease of soldering with the XT90 also. The deans were pretty simple from what I remember. Thanks in advance.

Deans will only take 70 amps. the XT 90 will take 100 amps easy. the ease of soldering wires to the xt are as simple as a deans... I've been using the xt 90 for about 8 years now...never had a failure...

Deans will only take 70 amps. the XT 90 will take 100 amps easy. the ease of soldering wires to the xt are as simple as a deans... I've been using the xt 90 for about 8 years now...never had a failure...
I appreciate the input. I think I’ll go with the XT90 connectors.

Anderson, and Deans had their time in the limelight. Now it's Amass XT connectors for the win :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::banana:! The original EC5 connectors were my least favorite if you plan on reusing them :vomit::wtf:. I used those darn blue things for a total of two ~ three weeks and tossed the ones I had used. Sold the rest.