Congratulations to Team Fast Eddy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
As some of you already know, Eddy was mentioned several times and received great exposure in the "Project Billion Dollar Killer B" article in the Novenmber issue of RC Driver.

He is listed multiple times in the article, as is our sister site HBF and hpibajatutorials.com.

Here is an excerpt from page 50:
"For a solid shock mounting setup, I opted for Turtle Racing's front tower and rear shock brace. Team Fast Eddy machines some of the toughest steering turnbuckles and rear upper links you'll find anywhere."

Eddy makes wonderful products, and really goes out of his way to support RCNT and its members, and does a lot for RC in general. I think he deserved a little credit, although Rolex will argue that point in a few moments, I'm sure.

Eddy SUCKS! :D In the future I'll deal with TeamMediumEddy or TeamDraggingAssEddy. At least I'll KNOW I have to wait and wait and wait for my bearing kit...the only thing that's keeping me from running my Savage in the mud. :\

Thanks for the suggestion, Charlie. I feel much better now. Sigh. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.

I read that article also when I came across that part I was like no way I know that guy! Well kinda... haha. Congrats eddy on a job well done. Keep it up man.

the only thing that's keeping me from running my Savage in the mud. :\

Come on now Rolex we all know the only thing keeping you from driving your Savage in the mud is the fact that it is sitting in a sealed glass box on your shelf where no dust, let alone any mud can get on it, LOL!!:hehe::D:hehe:

.the only thing that's keeping me from running my Savage in the mud. :\

and all the dust accumulated on it!!! :D Lesson has taught me well!

Congats Ed!!! That's fantastic news!!

Pretty soon he is going to be so big... he will forget about us 1/10 scale guys..... "Sigh"

Congrats Eddy! Keep making good products.

We deserve a prize.
DISCOUNT! DISCOUNT!

The discount REALLY pays off, and is just one more way that Eddy contributes to the site. He also donates prizes for just about every lottery and fundraiser that RCNT does, and he has put a lot of resources, along with Woodie providing the server room, to keep rcdocuments.com up and running, which is a HUGE contribution to the entire RC community in itself.

Yeah, yeah yeah. It's a good thing that this bearing kit I'm waiting for is free from TeamFastEddy for my lottery donation. If he didn't donate it I'd be complaining to FastEddy our administrator. He'd straighten him out.

He hand delivered my bearing set for my donation. I am pretty sure I heard him mumble, "Ruck Folex" or something like that.

LMFAOTG!!
I KNEW IT! It's a conspiracy.
I might have to drive to California to pick them up, but I'd probably lose my bearings along the way.

LMAO!!
I'm HOWLING!

How do I file a complaint here?
I know we recently hired a lady to deal with that, so I guess I'll just go to Helen Wate.

She's a VERY busy lady. Everywhere I go, people tell me to go to Helen Wate.

I've heard that name many times myself, I always wondered why people keep referring me to her. :\

Back