Congratulations Axial

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
The Axial AX-10 was named the 2008 Editor's Choice Truck of the Year by RC Car Action magazine. I think this is a huge deal, and I credit axial with a lot of the influence that they have had on the crawling genre in general, and the explosion of RC rock crawling. I think it's a trophy that they deserve for being an innovator when the other manufacturers were apparently afraid to enter the market. I have been more than pleased with my rigs, and I prefer axial based rigs over anything on the market, and there is some very stiff competition. Congratulations, Axial, for a job well done.

A little information to pass on: The HPI Baja 5B SS was named RC Car of the Year, and the Spektrum DX3R received the award for 2008 Innovation of the Year.

Axial definitely brought crawling to the mainstream. 3 thumbs way up to them.

I wish it was available when I built my super.

heck ya, congrats axial, I'm pretty sure if the axial wasn't around i probably wouldnt have a crawler right now, id prolly be trying to red neck one together.

I don't know if I would even be into crawling, which would be sad because I love it way more than any of the other stuff that I've been into as far as RC's are concerned. I'm sure I'm not alone in the fact that I didn't know if I would like crawling, so I probably wouldn't have spent the time and money to custom build one.

They deserve it well and truly, the UK Nationals were littered with AX-10s, right from stock setups to modded and up-specced rigs, and all acquitted themselves very well over the tough rocks. They well and truly mixed it with the TLTs and Berg that finished in the top 5. Very impressive piece of kit.

Yep, opened my eyes to a new aspect of RC.

congrats axial. i love my rig and thanks to them for making the ax-10 a greeat starter rig for newbies like me in the crawler scene to get started on. they totaly deserve every bit of that award.

i give them 10 thumbs sky high