Confusing ESC Program Card

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaCountSavag

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have an XTM XT2e and the XTM program card comes free with it. i run two, 2s batteries with my buggy. The cut-off voltage menu values are confusing me. I'm not sure where i need to be set at, does anybody know? the options are : 2.6v/cell, 2.8v/cell, 3.0v/cell, 3.2v/cell, 3.4v/cell, and "no cut off". I currently have it set for 3.4v/cell, which is option #5 on the program card. I am positive i am saving my settings and they are programed, but can anybody help me i just dont know where they should be set for lipo batts. I know you should never discharge below 3.0 volts by the battery but i heard the safe zone is actually well above 3.0volts. i figured it should be stopping at 3.7 volts per cell considering its a 7.4v pack.

Attachments

• program card.jpg
    program card.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 136
Kinda odd that theres anything below 3.0v. 3.0 is the lowest you wanna go. I always put my stuff on 3.2v just for a little buffer but theres no need to go higher than that.

Kinda odd that theres anything below 3.0v. 3.0 is the lowest you wanna go. I always put my stuff on 3.2v just for a little buffer but theres no need to go higher than that.

Yes it is odd, but no less odd than the VXL or other ESC's allowing you to just simply turn deactivate your lipo cutoff, off.. lol

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Thank you by the way

Back