Clutch engagement

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agenttnk

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey, i have the .25ss engine with the 3 cluthch shoe and RB steel clutch bell and spur gear and i was wondering if theres something i could put on the shoes to give them more grip like powder or something.. cause i can do little wheelies but it sounds like the clutch is slipping to much and the slipper cluthch is 1/2 turn from tight

You could try putting a dab or two of CA glue on each pad ad let it dry i remeber hearing or reading of people doing that on larger scale rc's

oo, alright well i guess ill try that

The other recommendation I would make would be to scuff sand the contact surface of the shoes very slightly. Just enough to rough them up a bit. You could also do the same to the interior surface of the clutch bell. This would create a little more friction and allow for a bit more grab.

so the aluminum is better than the stock plastic? i want it so that it would take off right away like the racing clutch for my rs4 3

Back