clutch bells

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmckie

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
who makes the best ,longest lasting clutch bells ,I'm looking for a 13 t bell and wondering if anyone has suggestions for a brand that lasts a long time.
It's for a hyper 8 port.

Last edited:
I recommend Robinson Racing Products. They make hardened clutch bells for a variety of RCs.

CLICK HERE to view their parts catalog. Select what you want from their listing and then see where you can buy it.

Tower Hobbies carries their products. I know a few other locations on line that carry them. Most decent LHS will also carry them.

Look for them listed as Robinson Racing Products, Robinson, or RRP.

I seen rrp in a mag, and already went to there site, but didn't see any 13 t bells .I'll go back and try again I guess.

buggie

Nuova Faor makes some durable clutch bells but I don't know if they sell it in USA.

are u running short or medium sized track... you know you will loose top speed by gearing down..

I'm not gearing down I'm useing the stock 13 tooth cluch bell? hyper pcr and I run both kinds of tracks And think the 13 t is a good allaround bell.just want one that lasts a long time.

ok sry i thought 14 was stock...what do u mean lasts longest? the bearings in it?

No not the bearings. I've noticed that some bells last longer than others .I'm thinking its because of different types of steel used or the way they are hardend at the factory. Just wondering if if there is a brand that last longer than most. Like kyosho ,mugen,hb, hpi,and so on.