Sold / Found Clods, Blackfoot, TA03 Pro, Charger, Bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadWolf

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I must raise some cash so unfortunatley some things have to go. I did NOT want to have to sell the Clods but I have other priorities now.

Stock Clod - As close to new as I've seen. Bowtie grill and Chevy tailgate. Everything's there just add your radio system. (Rx in pics not included) Have no clue what it has for a steering servo so it's pot luck but it doesn't feel all that strong. However, the truck looks and runs like new. Tested it out tonight.
$175

clod-green01.JPG

clod-green02.JPG

clod-green07.JPG

clod-green06.JPG

clod-green05.JPG

Stock Clod #2 - Very clean chassis, Bowtie grill and Chevy tailgate. Needs hood repair. Rolls smooth, has a steering servo but I have no clue what it is. Stock 540SH motors.
$150

IMGP1370.JPG

IMGP1371.JPG

IMGP1372.JPG

Blackfoot... very clean other than the bad spray job on the tires. Ran it tonight and it's very smooth. Check out the chassis not a scratch on it. Comes RTR with both servos and 75mhz AM TX/Rx.
$130

Blackfoot03.JPG

Blackfoot04.JPG

Blackfoot07.JPG

Blackfoot02.JPG

Tamiya TA03 Pro - Graphite chassis, 4 wheel belt drive, front mounted motor. Chassis is scratched as the pictures show. Trinity D4 6turn - As you can see on the motor it tested at 68k RPM which, in speed terms, is VERY VERY fast. Guesses have been made to be around 50-60mph in this car. You need a GOOD battery to run this motor, it will kill cheap batteries. The motor does need brushes and comm cut.
Although a body is included I make no claims to it's visual appeal! :D
$100

More specs on this car here: http://www.tamiyaclub.com/car.asp?id=183

TA03-04.JPG

TA03-05.jpg

Clod sized Corvette body... very clean
$30

delivery7.jpg

Red Panel body (Clod NOT included!)
SOLD

Zilla4b-1174a.jpg

Zilla4b-1178a.jpg

Intellipeak Pulse Charger... AC/DC. Tested works good. Need DC input connectors.
$30
intellipeak.jpg

None of these prices include shipping. No trades please, I prefer Paypal.

Thanks

What does it need? A plug? Let me know, I'm interested... I do have Paypal... lol

You talking about the charger? It only needs a connector if you want to run it off DC. Throw some alligator clips on it for all I care.

You have Paypal huh? For you... $562.47 shipped and that will make us even. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back