Choosing a Lipo Charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just wanted to share this video with you guys because I know that there are other electric newbs out there like me that don't know jack about Lipos or all around electric so as far as me, thus video helped a lot for when I get my Mini E-Revo VXL in a few weeks but thats just me! So enjoy and go subscribe to Squirrelod on youtube because he helps me A LOT!!!!!!!! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I would listen to his advice only as long as that JD bottle is somewhat full!!!!

You're not sayin' you may be known some day as LiPo RC for life... right???

idk??haha jk NEVER i want to get the mini revo which i am but the smell and sound anf FUN of nitros is just too much compared to electric even though they are 10x faster in some cases! haha but never LipoRC4Life~~~ hahah lol

I must admit my jaw hit the floor when I learned from the specs this one popular and expensive electric motor could run 60,000 rpm!

wow thats a lot, but idk if you know what they are or not but i have slot cars and i have motors that range from stock(like 20k rpm) to very highly modified mini coopers that fly areound a 125 ft track in 4.5 seconds with 40k rpm motors, and then the drag cars, they make 50k rpm motor for them! but I'm talkin about a little 1/32 slot car! haha

I used to enjoy my son's drag funny car at the slots. I forgot who made it.
Bought the kids a Carrera set once, a 1/24 "grande tourismo" kit. ...........They're too much into video games, long story short. (those brats!!!!)

haha i love just about everything that has to do with being inside except for rc cars, haha but funny you say carrera because thats what i run and then theres also scalextric and slot it which all of them are the top slot car brands! lol

Some people collect these Carrera slot cars like Hot Wheels cars! They never run 'em, just keep them on display in the original plastic case with the mirror back!!
$50.00 or more each equals....
C_R_A_Z_Y!

Back