chinese hummer things?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerry7007

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
does any body know if those generic chinese hummer things are any good?

I once met a very pretty Chinese hummer who was absolutely amazing.

I think she was asian !!
Adult335.gif

Last edited:
I got a hummer in my hummer :D. They are pretty good. Definitely recommend it. LOL. You guys are sick xD.

Do you have a link to the Chinese hummer thing? It could be one of those eBay brand ones where no parts are available except for online.

is it a giovanni or a GIO 1/10 hummer??

Just remember, any hummer is a good hummer, a bad hummer is better than no hummer.

Chinese hummers are sweet as long as you ask for the Happy Rending.

I got a hummer in my hummer :D. They are pretty good. Definitely recommend it. LOL. You guys are sick xD.

Do you have a link to the Chinese hummer thing? It could be one of those eBay brand ones where no parts are available except for online.

they sell um on ebay alot but i havent seen any parts

What a great piece of reading material:

It has used the glass fiber braking small dish, guarentees the once more braking all to be able extremely to be suitable blows. The central shaft with plastic PVC material ,reduce the friction and leads the front ,rear wheel running well.

.......ummmm, okay.

thats fried rice you plicks

thats the exact truck off e-bay i had before my new savage, It is all all essence a joke compared to the savage but overall a good learning experience as far as constant breaking of hard to find parts only on-line goes!!lol

What a great piece of reading material:

It has used the glass fiber braking small dish, guarentees the once more braking all to be able extremely to be suitable blows. The central shaft with plastic PVC material ,reduce the friction and leads the front ,rear wheel running well.

.......ummmm, okay.

Lol! thats great.
Let me translate to the best of my ability.
What they said:The brand new design pattern tire provides best walks broken ans stresses.

What they were trying to say: The brand new design and tire pattern provides long walks when broken and uncontrollable stress.

I think the point has been made, but just encase I think you would be better off saving up or going for a used name brand RC.
Just because something is used doesn't mean its no good!
I love used RCs.

Last edited:
Bottom Line DO NOT BUY IT!!!!! unless you enjoy looking for hard to find parts that are only found on the internet...

Back