Check this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Couldn't remember if I had posted this and not finding it in this forum I decided to post it. Sorry about the poor quality.

Attachments

• photoyear.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 129
Originally posted by matts6887
I wonder if somone just like played around with the pic a bit and added what looks like a dolphin or something into the pic or if it was a graphic that just came straight from a program without any editing/formatting of the pic.

huh?

Originally posted by matts6887
...a dolphin ...

I am kind of curious how they got that dolphin to look exactly like a great white shark...maybe you could explain that also...:confused:

Originally posted by SkyMaxx

I am kind of curious how they got that dolphin to look exactly like a great white shark...maybe you could explain that also...:confused:

Thats easy you just cut off the nose and add teeth:cool:

as soon as I can find that pic, I will post a clear shot of it

Pic of the shark is off the coast of Africa, the pic of the chopper is California, That's the Golden gate bridge. This is what I'm told by a guy I work with who took the time to research it.

That would really be a big suck being attacked by a dolphin and all....... :wtf:

Originally posted by FLATTOP
as soon as I can find that pic, I will post a clear shot of it
Please do, my buddy was supposed to send me a better copy of it but never did.

Here is a clear shot of the pic EP posted

14971492.gif