Check out this paint job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So your the one who did that. He raced that body today

Yeah that was me, so he actually used it huh, did you run him over for me and Fett? So what do you think of it? That is only the 5th body I have painted.

Originally posted by NCNitro
Yeah that was me, so he actually used it huh, did you run him over for me and Fett? So what do you think of it? That is only the 5th body I have painted.

5th?? man you did a great job. I didn't run him over but maybe next time:p

Gotta say that's sweet. I haven't done a new shell for my Maxx yet. I'm chomping at the bit. But those are usually winter projects here in New York. Done any other kick-ass bodies?????

Yeah I did a Jeep to match my 1:1 Jeep, I did a camaro for my HPI RS4 3, Blue with indy silver flames, I did a 2000 Earnhardt Monte Carlo, and a 56 Nomad with chrome trim and bumpers, two tone fasburgundy and indy silver. If I could get the post attachment function to work I would put them on here. I will have to make a new album on webshots and put a link here in a day or two. But thanks for the compliment :D

42328943YQoCjy
see if this works???:D

Ncnitro can paint his but off. I am real happy with it he really took his time and payed close attention to detail. I can't wait to see the other one he is painting for me. :banana:

Last edited:
Hey Divine, you know any time you want a body painted you got it, anything for a friend like you bud, I'm glad you were happy with the other one. :D

I need one for my xxxnt to I already know that dude. can't wait to run on labor day.

He we go agian! You know how long it took me to come up with the last one.

Hey the balls in your court :p As soon as you let me know what colors I will start designing your custom xxxnt body

Lets see how about a dark blue and White run with it dude. Sound familar huh? :D