Cheap useful upgrades for your rc car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The presentation and image quality of your vid is good. Your enthusiasm for the R/C hobby comes across well. I think you may need some help with a few of the technical aspects of the hobby. Here to help you with that if you want.

Looks like you have a good chassis to learn with. Have you considered making a 'project thread' here? That way you can get help as you progress with your build. 'AC'

[EDIT> o.k., there is a project thread. Found it. I'll review your Y.T. vid again and make a few recommendations on your project thread that may help. O.K.?]

Last edited:
The presentation and image quality of your vid is good. Your enthusiasm for the R/C hobby comes across well. I think you may need some help with a few of the technical aspects of the hobby. Here to help you with that if you want.

Looks like you have a good chassis to learn with. Have you considered making a 'project thread' here? That way you can get help as you progress with your build. 'AC'

[EDIT> o.k., there is a project thread. Found it. I'll review your Y.T. vid again and make a few recommendations on your project thread that may help. O.K.?]
Thanks for the advice

Back